Job Description & Responsibilities:
* Be responsible for end-to-end marketing activities to the right segment and channels (through above-the-line, below-the-line and digital channels)
* Execute all marketing activities within budget
* Manage the entire product line life cycle from strategic planning to tactical activities
* Conduct market research in order to identify market requirements for current and future products.
* Analyze potential strategic partners for business expansion (e.g to new city expansion and new product lines)
* Bachelor Degree from any related major from reputable university, if possible education background from Marketing, Marketing Communication or Public Relation
* 5 years of experience in marketing/business development
* Have ability to create Business Case and Marketing Plan
* Have strong communication skills, with the ability to work in an ambiguous environment with proven experience working on complex, large-scale, time-critical projects
* Have strong cross-functional experience with the ability to manage multiple projects on various levels with different and converging timelines.
* Fluent in English Both Oral And Written